With shared branching, you have free access to over 5,000 credit unions nationwide to complete your transactions.
- Use member credit unions nationwide as if you were at your home branch
- Over 5,000 compatible branches
- Over 30,000 self-service locations (open 24/7)
- Locations available in all 50 states
- Conduct a number of transactions at any member branch, including:
- Loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders
- And more!
- Easily locate a CO-OP
To access your account at CU Service Centers, you will need these items:
- City and State of Chessie Federal Credit Union, which is Cumberland, Maryland
- Your account number
- A valid U.S./State government issued picture identification with signature
Some checks might be subject to a hold.
Same day availability must be computer generated payroll check, with the word “payroll” printed on the check, or paycheck stub can be presented.
All payroll checks over $2,500.00 will be held according to the local or non-local checks.
Handwritten payroll checks local or non-local will be subject to a hold.