Do your finances on your time, not ours, when you use Mobile Banking
How to get connected with Mobile Banking:
You must first be enrolled in Homebanking. If you are not enrolled in homebanking call us at 1-800-437-1057 or 301-777-1781 to get signed up. You can also contact us via e-mail.
- Sign into Homebanking. Under Access Accounts, choose Mobiliti
- After reading Terms and Conditions, which explains Text and Data Usage fees if applicable, click on
- “I accept Terms and Conditions.”
- Select Services: Mobile Browser, Text Messaging and Mobile Apps
- Click on Suffixes you want to have available to you in Mobile Banking and then assign them a nickname for texting. Example: Checking=CK, to check your transaction history in checking, you would text HIST CK
- Enter your mobile phone number – after you enter your mobile phone number you will receive a text message with your activation code.
- Enter activation code – click on Activate.
- You will receive 2 text messages with the Mobile Banking link, and the Text Contact. These 2nd text messages will instruct you on how to Text BAL (Balance) or HIST (History) plus your nickname.
- If you selected the Mobile Apps as a service you will receive a link to to your Apple Store or Android Market to download the app
- You should bookmark the mobile browers for easy access.
- You are now ready to use your Mobile Banking.
- Texting options for Balance and History
- Add 59289 to your Cell Contacts as Text Chessie, for example.
- Send text request to 59289
- Text BAL for Balances
- Text HIST for history (you must include nickname such as HIST CK)
- Text HELP for help
- Text STOP to cancel
- Mobile Browse options are View Accounts, Transfer Money, and find ATM/Branch
If you need further assistance please call us at 301-777-1781 or 1-800-437-1057