Now, transferring money between financial institutions is as easy as emailing and texting with this convenient, secure service.
What is A2A?
A2A (Account to Account) is the ability to transfer money from another financial institution to Chessie and vice versa.
Some Fees apply for Popmoney.
Terms and conditions apply.
We're Saying Goodbye to PopMoney.
We wanted to take this opportunity to inform you that our Popmoney® personal payment service partner has decided to discontinue the Popmoney service, effective June 30th, 2023. As a result, Popmoney will no longer be available to members of Chessie Federal Credit Union as of that day.
What you need to know:
· Payments created on June 30th, 2023 until 6 p.m. ET will be processed. No new transactions will be processed after 6:00 p.m. ET.
· We recommend canceling recurring or future-dated payments that are scheduled for delivery after June 30th, 2023. No recurring or future-dated payments will be processed after that day.
· Transactions initiated before 6 p.m. ET on June 30th, 2023 will be processed. Recipients who are registered Popmoney users will receive payment automatically. If the recipient is not a registered Popmoney user, they will get notification through email or text messages with instructions on how to accept the payment. If the payment is not accepted after 10 days, funds will be returned to the Sender.
· If you are the recipient of any pending Popmoney payments, please accept or cancel the payments by 6 p.m. ET on June 30th, 2023. Cancelling the payment will result in the funds being returned to the sender.
· While you will no longer have access to Popmoney, you may review your Popmoney transactional activity in your bank statement.
We appreciate your understanding. For questions and concerns, please contact our customer service representatives at 301-777-1781.