Launching Mobile Deposit Monday, November 19, 2018
Mobile deposit is ready to go, but we need you to know some very important information before you start using this product.
You must endorse the check as follows:
For mobile deposit only Chessie FCU and sign the check
Cut off time for same business day deposit is 2:30pm
Daily limit and check(s) amount is $3000.00
Accepted check(s) should be posted same day after 4:30
Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
No shadows across the check
All four corners are visible
Check is not blurry
Numbers on the bottom of the check are readable and clear
Endorsement should be completely visible
Temporarily store the original check in a safe place
You must have homebanking, checking account and our mobile app.
Download our mobile app in your app store or google play store
Sign up for homebanking on our website www.chessiefcu.org
Chessie Federal Credit Union Celebrates 70 years!
Pictured Left to Right is: Richard “Doc” Daugherty, President Chessie FCU and Mark Engle, winner of the Grand Prize giveaway.
Chessie FCU has been celebrating 70 years in business all year. Each branch location celebrated with food, snacks, refreshments and giveaways throughout the summer.
Mark Engle won the Grand Prize! Other winners from each branch celebration are:
Corporate Branch-Robert Laggerty, Donna Robosson, Christian Soulsby, Charlotte Struckman and M Keener.
Grafton Branch– Darren Spurlock, Yvonne McDonald, Brittney Williams, Jenny Sheme and Shirley Kiger.
Lavale Branch– Robin Hupp, Donald Fiorita, Jody Amezcua, Jim Malloy and George Watson.
WMHS Branch– M. Harvey, J. Seifarth, M. Kerns, M. Boggs and B. Pettie
Downtown Branch– Luther Shambaugh, JoJo Appel, Isaac Case, Sarah Arnold and Bill Wolf.
Keyser WV. Branch– BJ Halbritter, Tim Miller, Chris Litten, Tara Shoemaker and Amy Smith.
Turn your Chessie debit card on and off—when the card is Off, no purchases or withdrawals are approved except for previously-scheduled recurring payments.
Travel with peace of mind no matter where you go. CardValet® allows you to set and receive alerts, control when and how your debit card is used and monitor transactions – all from your mobile device.
Note: CardValet is an app to use on your iPhone, Android and Ipad.
Download the CardValet mobile app in your app store today!
Visa Purchase Alerts.
Know where your money is going.
Get a text or email whenever you pay with your Visa Card.
Online Billpay, Popmoney and A2A
With Online BillPay, you’ll have access to these great new features:
- Search for vendors. Add new vendors simply by typing in the company name. If a match is found in the database, the vendor’s information will be added automatically. No more hunting down mailing addresses! Simply enter your account number and add your bills to be paid.
- Schedule payments by the due date. The product allows you to enter the date you would like your vendor to receive your payment, and we take care of getting it there on time!
- Keep your money with you. Your money will remain in your Chessie account until the day your payment is due to your vendor.
- Set up reminders. Never make a late payment again! When you set up reminders, you’ll receive a message telling you when your payment is due.
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don’t change from month to month – such as your car payment or mortgage.
- See it all at a glance! The Payment Center lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
What is Popmoney and how does it work?
Popmoney is an innovative personal payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Now, sending and receiving money is as easy as emailing and texting.
What is Popmoney?
The Popmoney® personal payment service lets you send money to friends, family or almost anyone. All you need is their name and email address or mobile number to move money from your account to theirs.
How it works.
Popmoney allows you to send and receive money from your account. You can send money to your contacts, who will be notified by email or text message that you wish to send money to them. You and your contacts will never need to exchange financial account information.
How can it be used?
Popmoney is easy and convenient for you and the people that you send money. Family and friends can simply receive money in their eligible account at Chessie or their financial institution. If their financial institution isn’t in the Popmoney network they can go to Popmoney.com and create an account.
What is A2A?
A2A (Account to Account) is the ability to transfer money from another financial institution to Chessie and vice versa.
Terms and conditions apply.