Turn your Chessie debit card on and off—when the card is Off, no purchases or withdrawals are approved except for previously-scheduled recurring payments.
Travel with peace of mind no matter where you go. CardValet® allows you to set and receive alerts, control when and how your debit card is used and monitor transactions – all from your mobile device.
Note: CardValet is an app to use on your iPhone, Android and Ipad.
Download the CardValet mobile app in your app store today!
Visa Purchase Alerts.
Know where your money is going.
Get a text or email whenever you pay with your Visa Card.
Lowered vehicle rates.
New/Used Auto Loans rates as low as 1.74%
New/Used Motorcycle/SUV rates as low as 2.99%
Rates are based on year of vehicle, Term of loan and your credit score. Rates as subject to change anytime without notice.
EMV “Chip Cards” ARE HERE for Debit and Credit Card members. View information and watch video
Online Billpay, Popmoney and A2A
With Online BillPay, you’ll have access to these great new features:
- Search for vendors. Add new vendors simply by typing in the company name. If a match is found in the database, the vendor’s information will be added automatically. No more hunting down mailing addresses! Simply enter your account number and add your bills to be paid.
- Schedule payments by the due date. The product allows you to enter the date you would like your vendor to receive your payment, and we take care of getting it there on time!
- Keep your money with you. Your money will remain in your Chessie account until the day your payment is due to your vendor.
- Set up reminders. Never make a late payment again! When you set up reminders, you’ll receive a message telling you when your payment is due.
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don’t change from month to month – such as your car payment or mortgage.
- See it all at a glance! The Payment Center lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
What is Popmoney and how does it work?
Popmoney is an innovative personal payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Now, sending and receiving money is as easy as emailing and texting.
What is Popmoney?
The Popmoney® personal payment service lets you send money to friends, family or almost anyone. All you need is their name and email address or mobile number to move money from your account to theirs.
How it works.
Popmoney allows you to send and receive money from your account. You can send money to your contacts, who will be notified by email or text message that you wish to send money to them. You and your contacts will never need to exchange financial account information.
How can it be used?
Popmoney is easy and convenient for you and the people that you send money. Family and friends can simply receive money in their eligible account at Chessie or their financial institution. If their financial institution isn’t in the Popmoney network they can go to Popmoney.com and create an account.
What is A2A?
A2A (Account to Account) is the ability to transfer money from another financial institution to Chessie and vice versa.
Terms and conditions apply.